MarkBook for Windows
The latest version of MarkBook with the classic interface. This version is installed as a standard Windows application and data is stored locally. Cloud storage provides a convenient method for transferring your data from one computer to another.
Each version of MarkBook uses a unique file structure to optimize efficiency for the host platform. However, data can be transferred from one edition to another.
Ordering MarkBook for Windows
|On-line Orders||Customer Service Orders|
|Purchase online with immediate electronic delivery.
|Asylum Software Inc.
9 Maryheather Cres
Freelton, ON L8B 0Z6
- MarkBook for Windows Demo – Try it free for 30 days!
- MarkBook 2017 Windows Edition v12.5.7 – Minimum screen resolution: 1280 x 700 pixels
- MarkBook 2017 Windows Edition v11.5.7 – Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- Quick Start Guide – Step-by-step guide to get you going as quickly as possible with MarkBook Windows Edition.
- Reference Manual – An in-depth examination of the many features of MarkBook Windows Edition, filled with numerous screen shots.
- Using Mark Sets – Organize any class that is multi-subject, multi-term, multi-strand and/or has a variable roster among subjects.
- Print Samples – Sample class management forms, unit plans, lesson plans, a course description form, paper reports, etc.
- Course Descriptions – Describes the construction and publishing of course description documents.
- Planner Manual – Socuments construction of lesson plans, unit plans and course descriptions.
- Rubric Builder
|4. Creating Classes||8. Entering & Managing Marks|
|5. Class Management Forms||9. Learning Analytics & Communication|